Montag, 4. April 2011

Picdump # 2





























































Kommentare:

  1. Can't tell if trolling or just really stupid.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I damn well love funny picture blogs. Keep them coming, please. Yours are so elaborate I just want to cry. GIVE US MORE!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. lol, that one about not telling kids not to try at home is so true. nowadays everyone feels like they have to suck up to children and treat them like idiots, and the result is that they are idiots.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. haha love the post! Really funny! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lmao these are hlarious. I'm following! Check out my blog at: alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Boobie adventure tiiiimmmeee!

    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh my god laughed at all of them, thanks for the share :D

    AntwortenLöschen